This is one of the best course we suggest student , this is combination of two courses first mcitp 2008 known as mcsa 2008 after completing the mcitp student will learn server 2012. this course contains 4 papers 70-640,70-642,70-646 and 70-417. after completing all 4 papers student get three certifactes mcsa 2008,mcsa 2012 and mcts. Dins infotech , pune is one of the best mcitp mcsa server 2008 and server 2012 training institute in pune with 100% placement support. mcitp mcsa server 2008 and server 2012 Certification training in pune provided by mcitp mcsa server 2008 and server 2012 certified experts and real-time working professionals with handful years of experience in realtime mcitp mcsa server 2008 and server 2012 projects
Our mcitp mcsa server 2008 and server 2012 trainers have more than 16 years of experienced, our faculty are experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple mcitp mcsa server 2008 and server 2012 projects knowledge. We have designed our mcitp mcsa server 2008 and server 2012 course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone's career goal. In our mcitp mcsa server 2008 and server 2012 training program, you will learn mcitp mcsa server 2008 and server 2012 how to manage and configure server 2008 as well as server 2012.
Install an AD DS DC to Create a Single Domain Forest
* Administering Active Directory Securely and Efficiently
*Managing Users and Service Accounts
*Managing Computer Accounts
*Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
*Managing User Desktop with Group Policy
*Managing Enterprise Security and Configuration with Group Policy Settings
* Improving the Security of Authentication in an AD DS Domain
* Configuring Domain Name System
* Administering AD DS Domain Controllers
*Plan and configure an IPv4 network infrastructure.
*Implement DHCP within their organization.
*Configure and troubleshoot DNS.
*Configure, transition to, and troubleshoot IPv6.
*Configure and troubleshoot Routing and Remote Access.
*Install, configure, and troubleshoot the Network Policy Server Role service.
*Implement Network Access Protection. *Implement security features within Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
*Implement security features within Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 that help to secure network communications.
*Configure and troubleshot file and print services. Enable and configure services to optimize branch office data access.
*Control and monitor network storage.
*Recover data on Windows Server 2008 and Windows
*Server 2008 R2 servers.
*Monitor Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server R2 network infrastructure services.
Plan Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008
* R2 Sp1 deployments and upgrades * Plan server management and delegated administration strategies
* Plan for network addressing with IPv4 and IPv6 and also the provisioning of DNS services
* Plan and provision Active Directory Domain Services
* Plan and implement Group Policy strategy
* Plan and implement Active Directory Certificate Services
* Plan and provision Application servers including Web services, presentation virtualization and application virtualization
* Plan and implement file and print server roles
* Plan and implement secure network access policies such as VPNs, Network Access Protection (NAP) and Direct Access
* Plan and provision data and storage
* Plan and implement an update management strategy using Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
* Plan and implement high availability
* Plan for server performance and event monitoring
* Plan and implement a backup and recovery strategy
Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
* Manage Windows Server 2012 by using Windows PowerShell.
* Manage storage in Windows Server 2012.
* Implement network services.
* Implement Remote Access.
* Implement Failover Clustering.
* Implement Hyper-V.
* Implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V.
* Implementing secure data access for users and devices.
* Implement Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
* Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
* Monitor and maintain Windows Server 2012.